Can’t find the club of your dreams? Why not start your own?
For a new club to be considered, it must:
- Have a Murdoch University student as a president of the club;
- Be majority student-governed and led;
- Improve Murdoch University’s student experience;
- Be different or unique in concept and objectives from existing clubs;
- Be willing to create a Club Bank Account as part of the registration process.
Clubs who successfully register with the Guild have perks including:
- Guild funding of up to $1500
- Free MarketDaze stall on Thursdays
- Free room hire
- Free locker use
- Equipment loan
- Cheap printing
- Free advertising & promotion of your club
- Free access to Club Management System (QPay)
If you’re an established club looking to renew, submit a Club Rollover Form instead.
New Club Registration Process
Lodge your New Club Registration Form and allow four weeks for processing. This may be slightly longer in peak periods (January – March). To avoid delays in approval, please ensure your club bank account and social media accounts are established and included in your registration form.
Your club registration form will then be reviewed by the Clubs Committee (which includes Guild Executives), who meet at least once a month. You will receive a notification to advise you the outcome of your club registration!