Can’t find the club you’re looking for? Submit an application for a new Guild club and start your own!
For a new club to be considered, it must:
- Have a Murdoch University student as a president of the club;
- Be majority student-governed and led;
- Improve Murdoch University’s student experience;
- Be different or unique in concept and objectives from existing clubs;
- Be willing to open a Club Bank Account as part of the registration process;
- Be willing to create a club QPAY account (QPAY is Murdoch Guild’s club management system and is a free service for Murdoch clubs).
Clubs who successfully register with the Guild have access to a bunch of great entitlements including:
- Guild funding of up to $1500
- Free on-campus venue and equipment hire
- Marketing & promotional support
- Poster access
- Free club stall at Murdoch Markets and major events (such as O-Day and Guild Festival Day)
- Free access to QPAY club management portal to track and manage memberships, discounts, club events ticketing and selling merch.
- Free access to club locker for one calendar year.
If you’re an established club looking to renew, you will need to submit a Guild Affiliation Renewal Form instead. If you have previously been a Guild-affiliated club but did not apply for affiliation renewal in the past year, you will need to proceed with filling out a New Club Affiliation Form on QPAY.
New Club Registration Process
Prepare for your application
A Club Bank Account is a bank account under the name of your club used solely for club-related transactions. This means that all club purchases, reimbursements received and given, and sales would go into this account. This also means that there should be no personal transactions being made through this account. When the time comes for club affiliation renewal, the Guild will ask to see a bank statement from the previous year to show that one account has been set aside for all club transactions.
2. Create a club QPAY account
Create a club QPAY account to access all club forms, including the Club Registration Application form.
3. Lodge your application
Lodge your club application and allow four weeks for processing.