Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing at least 7 days prior to the course commencement.
- Refunds cannot be provided for cancellations made in less than 7 days prior to the commencement of the chosen course. However, a person may find a substitute to take their place instead.
- Refunds will be made via Electronic Funds Transfer into a nominated bank account by the student.
- The Murdoch Guild of Students reserves the right to cancel/postpone any courses. Effort will be made to notify applicants within 3 days in the event of a course being cancelled/postponed. Applicants will then be given priority to be moved into the next appropriate and equivalent course. If cancellation does occur, a full refund will be made available to applicants.
- Access for online training programs will require 2-3 business days for an application to be processed and reviewed.
- Please note that some training programs have a mandatory online assessment component to be completed prior to the course. The component for First Aid training may take an average of six hours to complete.
- Important: Please note that many of the courses on offer here are not CRICOS accredited. International students are only allowed to sign up for the Barista Training courses. Applicants who do not comply with this clause will bear full responsibility for any potential or actual consequences arising from their actions.