MURDOCH STUDENT EMERGING LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
“Leadership And Learning Are Indispensable To Each Other.” J.F.K
What is MSEL?
The Murdoch Student Emerging Leadership Program, provides Murdoch Students with the opportunity to work on their leadership and teamwork skills while giving back to the community. Students can also complete MSP201, utilising the hours and project work from MSEL to complete the unit.
When is MSEL?
MSEL is available twice a year, once per semester. Students must be able to participate in six key events; individual interviews, a group interview, pitch proposals, a 3-day camp, mid-semester presentations & MSEL graduation.
Semester 2 Key Dates:
- Applications Open Now
- Applications Close 18th June
- Individual Interviews 22nd & 23rd June
- Group Interview 24th June
- Pitch proposals 22nd July
- Camp 23rd, 24th & 25th July
- Mid Semester Presentations 7th September
- Graduation TBC
The Murdoch Student Emerging Leadership Program is open to all South St, Rockingham & Mandurah students who fit into the following criteria:
- must have completed one year of study prior to applying
- be able to commit to the above dates
- completed the application form before the deadline
- must be enrolled in Murdoch upon completion
Follow the link below to apply, this link is also available on our Facebook & Instagram page (don’t forget to like & follow to stay up-to-date!)
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact Lucinda, Program Coordinator:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone 08 9360 6231