Your one-stop shop for second-hand textbooks, printing, everyday essentials, postage and more!
Monday to Friday | 9am – 12pm (teaching weeks)
Monday to Friday | 12.30pm – 4pm (teaching weeks)
Monday to Friday | 10am – 2pm (Non-teaching weeks)
Where We’re Located
You can find us at Amenities Building 490.2.065 at our bookshop window.
- Get your free Student Diary from 16 Feb 2023 onwards
- Get your free Student Wall Calendar
- Buy stationery
- Buy and sell second-hand textbooks online
- Check out our second-hand textbooks online catalogue: www.murdochguildtextbooks.com.au
- Buy, collect and top up Tertiary Smartriders
Buying a new tertiary Smartrider only costs $15 and comes with $10 credit. To purchase a tertiary concession Smartrider, you simply need to present a currently valid Murdoch University Student ID card and be considered a full-time student.
To be considered a full-time student, you need to be enrolled in 3 units or more.
Once you’ve bought your Smartrider, you’ll need to register it with MyInfo within 7 days to continue receiving concession for the remainder of your study.
Murdoch students can purchase their tertiary Smartrider at our Secondhand Bookshop (Amenities Building 490, Perth Campus), Sir Walter’s Café (Mandurah Campus), or order it online for pick up at the Secondhand Bookshop or delivery.