All Murdoch students are automatically members of the Guild!
Being a Guild Member means you have access to:
- On-campus discounts, including 10% off at Café Kadj, V-Cart or Sir Walter’s Mandurah
- Discounts and offers from a great range of businesses
- Free annual Guild Diary and Nursing Wall Calendar
- Free entry and participation at Guild events
- Student Assist services, including financial, welfare and academic assistance
- Student representation through Murdoch Guild Council
- Administration and grant-funding for clubs
- Affordable Marketdaze stall booking, and equipment hire
- Volunteering services, including getting transcript recognition
- Leadership and mentoring programs
Get Your Guild Sticker
Start getting discounts by showing your student ID and getting your free Guild sticker from our Secondhand Bookshop at our South Street campus.
If you’re a student from Murdoch University Mandurah, you can grab your Guild Sticker from Sir Walter’s Café (Bldg 101).
Not a Murdoch student? We’ve got Affiliate Memberships available.
Murdoch Guild is pleased to offer Murdoch staff and community members the opportunity to purchase affiliate membership at the new discounted rate of $70 per year (previously annual fee of $110).
As an Affiliate member you will get access to all the above perks. Your membership also shows support for the empowerment of student voices on-campus.
Affiliate Memberships are available for purchase at our Secondhand Bookshop (Bldg 490).