Book Subsidy Scheme 2019 – Semester One dates
- Book Subsidy Scheme (Nursing Students) opens on 18th January and closes on 8th February. Results will be out on 13th February*
- Book Subsidy Scheme (Non-Nursing Students) opens on 8th February and closes on 1st March. Results will be out on 6th March*
* dates subject to change
Please click on the following links to apply:
Nursing Students Book Subsidy Scheme 2019 semester 1 (Domestic students) :
Nursing Students Book Subsidy Scheme 2019 semester 1 (International students) :
WHAT IS THE BOOK SUBSIDY SCHEME?
The Book Subsidy Scheme is a collaboration between the Murdoch Guild and Murdoch University. Eligible students can apply for the subsidy each semester. Successful applicants will receive a voucher which is valid for that semester only. The vouchers can be used to purchase essential textbooks, and can be redeemed at the University Bookshop at one shot (For Semester Two 2018, students can also redeem them at the Guild Secondhand Bookshop).
Depending on which specific application you are applying for, you might have to attach evidence of some of the following: fortnightly payslips, bank statements not more than three months old, evidence of allowances, Centrelink statements, rent/mortgage/board receipts, childcare receipts.
Book Subsidy Scheme Results for Semester:
If your student ID is on the list below, then you have successfully received a Book Subsidy Voucher for this round.
If you are based on the South Street campus, please come to the Guild (Building 490, Amenities) during office hours on or before to collect your vouchers. Please be reminded that the vouchers expire on .
If you are based in Mandurah/Peel, please collect it from Vera at reception at the Peel campus. If you are an external student, you can get in touch with Jenny Alder from the Murdoch bookshop.
While you’re here, please ‘like’ our Facebook page too!
Please note the following conditions of the vouchers:
- The book vouchers will be valid until . No vouchers can be collected or redeemed after this date.
- Murdoch Guild may use information gained through this program for the advocacy, administration and dispensation of future Student Programs.
- Please note that vouchers are not transferable, and students attempting to sell, trade or misuse vouchers will be ineligible for future applications.
If you have any further queries, please contact Student Assist:
Domestic Undergraduate Student Assist Officer: Hazel 9360 7350 / H.Mangazva@murdochguild.com.au
International Student Assist Officer: Malena 9360 6419 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Postgraduate Student Assist Officer: Mark 9360 6585 / email@example.com