Here is the link to the University’s Student Support package: https://www.murdoch.edu.au/mymurdoch/support-advice/student-admin/fees-and-finances/covid-19-student-support-package
Be sure to check out that page for help that includes:
- Access to a $2 million Student Assistance Fund for students severely affected by COVID-19 but ineligible for Commonwealth Government support.
- University support for a Guild Food Bank.
- An Essentials Bursary worth $25 per week to reduce food bills for international students.
- A Technology Bursary for all students equivalent to a $100 data pack to support online learning.
- A limited supply of laptops for those without access to IT equipment.
- No parking fees for the duration of online teaching.
- The University has also put in place an Academic Safety Net, which recognises the considerable disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the meantime, however, our Foodbank service is still available in the form of our Emergency Care Bags. If you need access to essentials, please get in touch with us for a phone discussion and an appointment to pick up a bag.
For domestic undergraduate & honours students
Hazel Email: H.Mangazva@murdochguild.com.au Ph: 9360 7350
For international undergraduates & honours students
Roland Email: email@example.com Ph: 9360 6419
For international & domestic postgraduate students
Mark Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 9360 6585
Alternatively fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
**Please note that the opening hours for Foodbank are 8.30 AM to 4 PM on standard University working days.**