Murdoch Guild is pleased to launch the Annual Student Diary Artwork Competition for the 2018 Murdoch Guild Student Diary. This Annual Artwork Competition gives creative Murdoch students the opportunity to be showcased and rewarded by submitting designs for a new front cover for the student diary.
All mediums are accepted – photography, illustration, watercolour, sketching, ceramics etc. There is no limit to your artistic abilities.
Murdoch Guild is proud to offer a $400 prize for the winning design.
10 runners-up will be given $10 Guild Tavern voucher and their work will be featured within the pages of the diary.
- Design a new front cover for the Murdoch Guild Student Diary
- Artwork reproduced on 5,000 Murdoch Guild diaries for 2018
- $500 Prize Pool
- Winning design chosen by Murdoch Guild Projects and Executive
- Dimensions 150mm width x 210mm height
- 10mm bleed & crop
- Must be submitted as high-res CMYK jpeg or PDF
- Cannot contain any offensive and/or derogatory images or text
- No text required, however, can include the words “2018” or “Two Thousand and Eighteen”
- Submit designs by Friday 3 November
- Email designs to Lindsay Walton email@example.com
- Dropbox and wetransfer files accepted
On Stamp Out Stress Day for Semester 2, we will be creating art for the 2018 Guild Diary. Come and have a go and submit your artwork, it could be the next Guild Diary cover! Don’t have time to come on Stamp Out Stress Day? That’s ok, you can download the dimensions we need here and submit it via email. Good Luck!
Stamp Out Stress Day happens just before exams each semester. The Murdoch Guild provides services and events on Bush Court to help relieve the stresses and tensions studying for exams can have on your mental and physical well being! If you would like to have a stall at our next Stamp Out Stress event, book through the regular Market Daze form here.