Are you eligible to apply for the MSEL Program?
The MSEL program welcomes participants from all schools as leadership development is relevant to all fields and career paths.
We want everyone—Murdoch students and Community Partners—to get a lot out of the MSEL program. The program is challenging but rewarding for those students who are able to make the necessary commitment.
To be part of the program you must:
- Have completed at least one year of tertiary studies
- Commit to participating in the Leadership Camp and development opportunities throughout the year
- Volunteer for a minimum of 40 hours towards you community project over the course of the year
- Hold a grade average of 65%
Additionally, MSEL participants will need to commit to a number of key events over 2018 that are crucial to participation in the program:
- Community Project Pitches, 22nd of February, 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Leadership Development Camp, departing the 23rd of February 5pm and returning on 26th of February 9am
- Midyear Project Update Presentations. 2nd of July, 5.30pm-7.00pm
- Graduation, 2nd of November, 6.00pm-8.00pm
Feel free to reach out to the program coordinator if you have any questions about the requirements above on- (08) 9360 6776