Are you eligible to apply for the MSEL Program?
The MSEL program welcomes participants from all schools as leadership development is relevant to all fields and career paths.
We want everyone—Murdoch students and Community Partners—to get a lot out of the MSEL program. The program is challenging but rewarding for those students who are able to make the necessary commitment.
To be part of the program you must:
- Have completed at least one year of tertiary studies
- Commit to participating in the Leadership Camp and development opportunities throughout the semester
- Volunteer for a minimum of 40 hours towards you community project over the course of the semester
- Hold a grade average of 65%
Additionally, MSEL participants will need to commit to a number of key events over semester one of 2021 that are crucial to participation in the program:
- Community Project Pitches, 25th of February, 5.30pm-6.30pm
- Leadership Development Camp, arriving the 26th of February 5pm and returning on 28th of February 7am
- Mid-semester Project Presentations. 6th of April, 5.30pm-8pm
- Graduation, 25th of May, 5.30pm-8.00pm
Feel free to reach out to the program coordinator if you have any questions about the requirements above on- (08) 9360 6231