Murdoch Guild is pleased to launch the Annual Student Diary Artwork Competition for the 2020 Murdoch Guild Student Diary. This Annual Artwork Competition gives creative Murdoch students the opportunity to be showcased and rewarded by submitting designs for a new front cover for the student diary.
All mediums are accepted – photography, illustration, watercolour, sketching, digital art etc. There is no limit to your artistic abilities.
Murdoch Guild is proud to offer a $400 prize for the winning design.
5 runners-up will be given $20 Guild Tavern voucher and their work will be featured within the pages of the diary.
- The 2020 theme is IDENTITY
- Design a new front cover for the Murdoch Guild Student Diary
- Artwork reproduced on 5,000 Murdoch Guild diaries for 2020
- $500 Prize Pool
- Winning design chosen by Murdoch Guild Projects and Executive
- Dimensions 150mm width x 210mm height
- 10mm bleed & crop
- Must be submitted as high-res CMYK jpeg or PDF
- Cannot contain any offensive and/or derogatory images or text
- No text required, however, can include the words “2018” or “Two Thousand and Eighteen”
- Submit designs by Friday 1 November
- Email designs to Lindsay Walton firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dropbox and wetransfer files accepted