Murdoch University have compiled a list of frequently asked questions relating to attending university, travel advice and general operations. We recommend you read this to stay up to date with what is going on, please head here.
Confused about the adjustments made to semester 1? Please click here.
In addition to the information above the Murdoch Guild have made some temporary changes:
- Marketdaze (held every Thursday during teaching weeks) have been canceled until further notice. Stallholders with bookings will be contacted by Samantha Donovan to arrange another date or a refund will be given.
- Clubs and Societies Our advice to clubs is to practice caution during this time, stay connected via online methods and keep morale high by planning what events you can virtually. If you want to hold an event or meeting please make sure you have completed all of the steps here.
- Coming in to see staff or student council. We recommend that you contact us via email or phone as many staff members have family members with compromised immune systems, this is the safest option at this time.
- Foodbank is still open, however, we are running low on alot of products – please contact Student Assist.
- Welfare advice. We understand that many students may have lost jobs during this time we recommend contacting Centrelink directly