Start a Club
Register your club and become eligible for a free pitch at the weekly Thursday markets for promotion/fundraising, booking of university spaces for your activities, and application for financial support through the Murdoch Guild’s Club Grants program. It also means that we can keep you in the loop, help promote your events, and know who the current club leaders are. We will also include you in the Clubs List, making it even easier for students to find you if they would like to join your club.
To be eligible as a Murdoch Guild Club, please ensure your club meets the following conditions:
- The club’s objectives must not be in conflict with those of Murdoch Guild
- The nature of your club must not be offensive/discriminating in any way or tarnish the reputation of Murdoch Guild
- A club with the same concept and objectives does not already exist
- Membership must be open to all Murdoch students and the purpose of the club must be beneficial to students
- Your president is currently enrolled as a Murdoch University student with the club being majority student-governed and led
- A Murdoch University student can be Club President for up to two Murdoch Guild registered clubs at one time
To apply to start a club, please complete the form below. The form is the same whether you’re starting a new club or updating your details in the new year. Please note that your club can only be registered by the current Club President. Once you’ve been approved by our Guild Executives and have been notified via email, head over to the Club Grants page to apply for a club grant.
If you need any assistance or clarification, please contact the Student Projects office on email@example.com.