Murdoch Travelling Vet Students
Murdoch Travelling Vet Students Our mission is to inspire Murdoch Veterinary Students to expand their skills, knowledge and horizons through extraordinary guest speakers with unique experiences worldwide.
We also aim to provide students with the opportunity to travel whilst further developing their veterinary skills and experiences within Australia and overseas; ultimately combining our lust for travel and our love for animals!
Love travel? Then we’d love to have you on board! Email us at email@example.com
- Sign-up for the club is Friday March 2, 2018 in the Vet Pergola from 12:30 – 3pm.
- There will be a quiz night later in the year, the date and location will be announced closer to the event.
- Information sessions for the trips will be organized for the accepted students later in the Semester.
- The trips are all being organized for the Summer break between the 2018 and 2019 academic years.
- The destinations for this year are India, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Gili Islands and Malawi.
The portion of the trips where the students are volunteering at a clinic or with one of our partners is covered under the Murdoch insurance, however travel insurance to/from and any additional travelling a student does is not. No dangerous/sporting events are held. All events run by MTVS on campus are for fundraising or for information purposes only.