Murdoch Guild is a student union, run by and for the benefit of its student members. Membership is free and available to all students be they domestic, international, external, internal, undergraduate, postgraduate or OnTrack, studying through Murdoch University’s South St, Rockingham and Mandurah campuses. Membership is not compulsory and not open to students studying at Murdoch University’s Singapore or Dubai campuses.
How to Join
- Log into MyInfo using your Murdoch username & password
- Click on ‘change enrolment details’ menu
- Click on ‘self enrolment steps’
- Click on ‘services’
- Find the Guild membership question
Alternatively, you can fill in a form in person at the Guild Shop from week 2 of the Semester onwards.
Once you’ve joined through MyInfo, find the Guild tent during O-Week and Week 1, or present yourself to reception at the amenities building to receive your Guild sticker on your student card. Show your sticker with pride to receive the benefits of Guild membership.
- Discounted coffee and confectionary at Sir Walter’s Cafe, Café Kadjininy and Caffeine.
- Access to The Guild’s student assist services.
- Subscription to our newsletter to keep you up to date with social activities on campus.
- Right to vote in Guild elections.
- Secure feeling of companionship that comes with being part of a union.