Murdoch International Student Association (MISA) MISA are the representative body of international students studying at Murdoch. Providing support, social events and networking opportunities, MISA takes care of all international students on campus. Visit the Facebook page for more information or email to email@example.com.
Murdoch University Postgraduate Student Association (MUPSA) Run by postgrads, for postgrads MUPSA provide entertainment and support for all postgraduates attending Murdoch. Visit the Facebook page for more information or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mandurah Student Association (MSA) The Mandurah Student Association represents Students studying at Murdoch’s Mandurah campus. They provide social activities and advocate for Mandurah students to the Guild and the University. Visit the Facebook page for more information or email the MSA President at email@example.com.
Murdoch Queer Collective The Murdoch Queer Collective is a group of students who identify or support those under the ‘Queer’ umbrella term or as a part of the LGBTI (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Intersex) banner. The Queer Collective are a social group that hosts BBQ’s, movie nights and off campus adventures as well as campaigning for the political, economic and social interests of Queer persons, both here in Australia and around the world. Visit the Facebook Page or join the group, you can also get in touch by emailing the Queer Representative via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Murdoch Women’s Collective The Women’s Collective is comprised of Female identifying Murdoch students who meet to discuss women’s specific issues on campus. We welcome all women regardless of race, religion and cultural background in order to promote a diverse range of discussions. For more information visit the Facebook page or email the Women’s Representative via email@example.com.
Murdoch Education Action Network (MEAN) The Murdoch Education Action Network is based at Murdoch University and fights for the rights and wellbeing of tertiary students. Backed by The Guild, MEAN allows students to organise and protest shabby treatment university students receive at a campus and national level. For more information join the Public Facebook Group or get in touch with the Education Vice President via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Murdoch University Sustainability Team (MUST) Murdoch has a long and proud history of sustainability and environmentalism which can be seen through the many student clubs around these causes on campus. MUST help co-ordinate these groups and represent their interests on Guild Council and when lobbying the university. For more information visit the Facebook Page or email the Sustainability Representative to email@example.com.
Your Guild Council 2020
- Guild President: Jethro Schoeman
- Education Vice President: Chewe Chisanga
- General Secretary: Kombo Mashumba
- Murdoch University Postgraduate Student Association (MUPSA) President: Vanilla Goani
- Murdoch International Student Association (MISA) President: Baseerat Teo
- Indigenous Representative: Jesse Bellotti
- Disability Representative: Kit Sanders
- Women’s Representative: Kate Keily
- External Representative: VACANT
- Sustainability Representative: David Ugrinov
- Queer Representative: Cody Evans
- Ordinary Councillors: Jed Cowper, Charles Gambe, Sahil Khandwalla, Reyhana Malekloo, Aramis Martino, Lucinda Spence
- NUS Delegates: Jessamyn Skyner, Omar Al-Saqri, Natalie Rowe, Chanelle Zubrinich, Thomas Blake, T.H. Teoh
- Senate Undergraduate: Jethro Schoeman
- Senate Postgraduate: Rohan Dodda
- Academic Council Undergraduate:Matt Grice
This is the team currently serving Guild Council. Their term expires 30 November, 2020. Voting for the next council will open in October 2020. Any vacant position marked as currently vacant will remain so for the current term until elections are held again.